What's new

Missing Detroit

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I was in Ft. Myers, Florida the other day and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read: "I miss Detroit".

So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

Don't you love it when people care about people!

mac

Reaction score
Love it. Reminds me of the story on the Detroit evening news. The cops busted people at an abandoned house behind the library. They found forged passports, counterfeit $100 bills, drivers licenses, and many weapons. When a resident was asked his reaction to the story, he quipped, "I didn't know we had a library." And if you really were here in Ft Myers, why didn't you give me a call? Would have bought you a beer.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
LOL ... You guys are a hoot!!! There probably are some elites in Detroit & some other cities who lived in more socially elevated parts of their cities who actually do miss some of the specific agendas & criteria etc.

I listened to John McCain on Charlie Rose last night & Senator McCain made a very strong case for what better leadership is all about!!! He explained (tongue in cheek) how like ... he was really disappointed that he has personally been banned from Russia.

mike walsh http://www.kingkoin.com/USA_Deficit_Reduction.html