What's new

Ideas for bumper stickers?

JustClean

Reaction score
Hi all

I'd like to get some bumper stickers printed to put them on customer's cars (I ask first, of course). I see this as great advertising if it's a good slogan. I hate boring bumper stickers. I spent quite a time on Google but with no real great results. Any ideas on this, please?
Cheers JustClean

MEP001

Reaction score
Maybe something like "If you can read this, it's because ::car wash name:: cleaned it!"

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can 'borrow' my slogan if you want; "you'll feel better in a clean car".

make them a non-typical shape instead of the big boring rectangle. Mine are oval. Or if you have a mascot or logo use its shape as the overall shape. They can do anything with decals these days and for cheap! Get creative. Brainstorm with crazy ideas and just let em flow. The next day, look them over and toss the chaff to collect the wheat.

JustClean

Reaction score
I saw handwritten on a dirty car:
"I wished my wife was as dirty as this car!"
I thought that was funny :) (but would have the opposite advertising effect and not suitable for everyone, I guess).
Would be great if people were really keen to put that sticker on. But it's really hard for a very good one.
If there was that super, fantastic great slogan that everyone wanted to put on their cars just imagine what cheap advertising this would be? Everyone one who road reads it, smiles and thinks about your carwash....

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I don't know if it was trademarked, and I am not sure how such a mark could be, but Delt Sonic for a while had some that looked like a beautiful pair of lips.

It's a good start.

Danny

Reaction score
I knew a place, it did body work and detailing. They had a slogan I don't know if it is appropriate for you or not..."best handjob in town" with a cartoonish image of a guy drying or waxing a car with a towel. It is risque but it did make many laugh...I am sure it offended a few also.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Couple of my favourites...I do bad things..and..I poke badgers with spoons.

Nothing to do with carwashing though :(

Chiefs

Reaction score
Car Wash Name followed by our "Vacuums Really Suck!"

Car Wash Name followed by "Where Cleanliness is Next To Godliness"

Car Wash Name followed by "Where We Take Pride In Your Ride"