What's new

Obama bumper stickers

mac

Reaction score
My mind is always going somewhere, even when driving around, which I do a lot. I've noticed that the majority of bumper stickers supporting president Obama are on cars driven by women, overweight people, blacks, or all of the above. Notice I did not say all, only the majority. I don't know what conclusions to draw from this, if any. There may be no valid ones to come to. Just curious.

dclark3344

Reaction score
Mac,
I saw one that I really liked. "I'll keep my money, I'll keep my freedoms, I'll keep my guns. You can keep the CHANGE

TheDoc

Reaction score
I've noticed that virtually ALL Prius drivers CANNOT drive. It HAS to be that stupid monitor showing how much mileage their getting by driving to annoy everyone else.

I considering adding a blood pressure/road rage system to my vehicle that shows other drivers how their bad habits are affecting me!

Here's how it would work:
1) get behind wheel
2) buckle up
3) slip blood pressure sensor cuff over arm
4) Turn vehicle on
5) while driving along, peacefully, the vehicle's active paint system shows happy colors with sunshine and whispy clouds.
6) when you get caught in idiot traffic or behind a caravan of hybrids (they flock together) the vehicle active paint system moves in to action.
7) the more your pressure goes up, the paint system changes the colors to red with orange and other "hot" hues.
8) near the breaking point, the paint moves to "video mode" and shows flames all over the vehicle and hybrids spontaneously combusting out of view!
9) once you've driven by the slow driving, lane jamming dawdlers, the vehicle paint system returns to normal.
10) Now let me discuss my Wal-Mart shopping system....

Mac,

I forgot where I was going with this, but thanks for making my mind wander!

Steve

jcedwards

lurker
Reaction score
My mind is always going somewhere, even when driving around, which I do a lot. I've noticed that the majority of bumper stickers supporting president Obama are on cars driven by women, overweight people, blacks, or all of the above. Notice I did not say all, only the majority. I don't know what conclusions to draw from this, if any. There may be no valid ones to come to. Just curious.
All these people described seem to think they are victims of something. Just a thought.:)

JJJakubowski

Reaction score
Hey, Mac:

Here's something you (and about 46% of voting Americans ... and 70% who pay taxes) might appreciate:

During the last election fracas, I whipped up some pro Palin & what's his name bumper stickers.

I also made some "pro Obama" bumper stickers with which I pranked some of my family and buds who are GM/Delphi auto workers, union members, ... and mind numbed, congenital Dem voters.

Anyway, I surreptitiously slapped these (see attachment) on their bumpers. Needless to say, they did not remain on very long once discovered.http://forum.autocareforum.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

And I guess I was really prescient, or maybe Rush L. just ripped me off cuz El Rushbo has recently taken to using the same, uh, rather colorful phrase seen on that sticker I concocted.

BTW --- that self adhesive, vinyl and Epson DuraBrite ink-jet printer ink have proven to be quite weather and UV resistant. They did NOT hold up well, however, to Dems who keyed the stickers and paint jobs of some cars that had my "VietNam Veteran Against Kerry" stickers in 2004 ... but that's another story ... or is it?!!

Anyway, I think that Epson bumper sticker vinyl and ink just might work out pretty well in a carwash bay too ... for those inclined to make some DIY decals for meter boxes or whatever.

JJJ/SSCWN
------------------------------
The Poster Formerly Known

Attachments