What's new

Converting entry wizard from dial up to cable modem

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I am having some problems with my dial up modems in my entry wizards and swipe n clean and figured it might be a good time to do credit processing over the internet. Has anyone converted their Entry Wizard over? When I first approached my distributor about this he said I might be opening a can of worms and that if my dial ups were working then he would not change them. Well now the dial ups are not working consistantly. Costs, equipment needed, etc would be helpful.
Thanks,
Buzzie8

robblackburn

Reaction score
Entry Wizard internet cc processing

The internet credit card processing over the internet works great. Once you make the configuration changes it really works flawlessly but I would get your dial up fixed because it is nice to have dial up as a backup incase of any internet outages. There is a piece of software that you will need called NetConnect. I also believe that you will need to use Chase Paymentech as your credit card processor. Just let them know that you would like to use NetConnect and then they will make the changes to your account and give your the password information that you will need to put into NetConncet.

Rob

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Rob,
Thanks for your response. I probably need to talk to you on the phone. I'm assuming there are number of things that I need to do to get the network complete over the internet. I am already using Paymentech so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, how do you install the Netconnect software, I'm assuming you did it over the phone lines or through floppy's. Any chance you can send me a private email with your phone #? Thanks in advance for your help.
Buzzie