What's new

Help with Security Camera Software!

Etowah

RALPH

Reaction score
Hi Group! After 5 years, my PC based software that manages my digital video cameras (~12 cams on site) took a dump and crashed. The vendor sent new "updated" version. YUK. Quality of picture eroded, recording not as user freindly, and it no longer operates my Digi-Dome zoom cameras. Complained, and vendor sent new board, but this one has the same problems. He said that they were "working" on the problems. Customer service went downhill last few years even before this issue.
Sooooo, I want to change to a new vendor/ PC based software package. Who is having good luck out there, and with great customer service??
Please help!
Thanks, Ralph

mjc3333

Reaction score
pc based camera system problems

where is your current system from? I have 6 pc based systems.

DoubleEagle

Reaction score
geovision software

Geovision systems have worked well for me. User friendly and good support.

Louise

Reaction score
I have used Luxriot for several years now. Very, very happy with ease of use at site and from remote computer. I think the quality of the picture could be better, but I think most of that relates to the quality of my cameras.

Customer services is TOPS.

luxriot.com

JustClean

Reaction score
Geovision systems have worked well for me. User friendly and good support.
Same here. Geovision has worked well. However, you want to watch out that when you buy a PC card you get one for the latest slots. I made the mistake to buy a PCI card instead of PCI expressl. When the motherboard says good-buy you might not get another one that still has the old PCI slot. So I am buying another mother board soon, just in case.