What's new

Weed Killer- Professional strength

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I thought i had more weeds than normal this year, so I called a professional lawn service- $240 almost per wash. I have tried normal weed killers with average to poor results. This year i went to a farm type store and got agricultural 2-4-D weed killer 65% versus store bought 6% for weed B gone. For $45 I have treated all five washes, My house and a couple of friends houses, and have about a gallon left of the 2.5g I bought. What a difference professional strength makes. Also the weeds are all dying.
John

Red Baron

Reaction score
I thought i had more weeds than normal this year, so I called a professional lawn service- $240 almost per wash. I have tried normal weed killers with average to poor results. This year i went to a farm type store and got agricultural 2-4-D weed killer 65% versus store bought 6% for weed B gone. For $45 I have treated all five washes, My house and a couple of friends houses, and have about a gallon left of the 2.5g I bought. What a difference professional strength makes. Also the weeds are all dying.
John
A farmer friend of mine gave me 2 gallons of Roundup (he buys it by the 275 gal tote) and 2 gallons of some special booster to mix with it. Been using it now for the 2nd year.

Randy

Reaction score
The good stuff the average person can’t buy. I use a product called “QuikPro” it works great. I only have to use it about twice a year on the weeds that grow out of the cracks. Nothing better than pulling into a car wash and seeing 6” weeds growing out of every crack. Kind of like seeing plastic 30 or 55 gallon drums as garbage cans, looks unprofessional.

www.roundupquikpro.com/index.html