What's new

Operating proforma

buda

Reaction score
Would anyone care to share with me an operating proforma for a 2 bay quick lube?

Trying to understand the income potential and expenses to operate a typical two bay quick lube.

Have an idea of building costs for a basement type operation and the equipment required, but have not been able to obtain a proforma to indicate potential income and typical expenses.

Would appreciate if anyone could contact me personally if they are willing to share.

REgards
Bud ABraham
DETAIL PLUS SYSTEMS

soapy

Reaction score
Bud, Have you talked to Bill Carbonel. He just built one and I am sure he would share with you.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I have one that a local friend in the oil (and car wash) business revised for me based on his experience. I didn't move forward with it because I think the industry is erratic right now based on automobile manufacturers new oil change recommendations and use of synthetics. I think volumes will be reduce drastically over the next few years and felt the timing was not good for forecasting sales based on new customer behavior. You can send me a private message and I will send the excel spreadsheet over to you.

buda

Reaction score
Quick lube proforma

Scott

Thanks for the recommendation. Did send all the board members with conveyor washes an email, but will get to Bill personally.

Also had another person here on the forum get me a proforma. Very generous.

How is your detailing operation going? We are struggling with our express detail operation in one of the exterior washes here in the Portland area.

The people are just geared to come in and go out and have no time for detailing or just do not see it.

Any ideas.

Bud Abraham