What's new

Getting into the game

Leigh101

Reaction score
Hello People,
I am in Perth W.A. and I am considering getting into the Car Wash Industry. Are there any particular issues that I should be aware of before I jump to far in?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Leigh

bigleo48

Reaction score
Leigh,

Well finding this place was a good start. But you'll find you'll get more out of it, the more precise you are with your questioning. Your introduction is so vague and the business so complex, its hard so say much.

So what you need to do is your homework. Due diligence is just that...there are so many ways to screw up in this business...your major concern is not to screw up in the big areas. So talk to distributors, go to carwash shows, monitor competitors in your area, understand how the banks look at you, etc, etc ,etc.

I had 20 years experience in the technology sector before I started...like to think I can fix just about anything (computers, networking, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, etc). I had a successful business in another sector and was well funded to take on a new carwash. The carwash business was compatible with me and my family and our small city needed one. Still, it took almost 3 years between coming up with the idea and opening my first carwash.

Get to work!