What's new

Futura Impulse

Righthander26

Reaction score
I have recently inherited a customer with a futura impulse. The wash is currently down due to an error : "High Pressure Trapped". The manuals provided do not address this error. When a wash is started, the machine makes two presoak passes, as programmed. Then, the high pressure kicks on, runs for about 5 seconds, then cuts off. Then the gantry moves back to its start position and the wash is cancelled. Any ideas what is going on? We saw a leak on the unloader on the high pressure pump and are ordering a new unloader valve. I just want to get this guy's car wash up and running again... It's eating away at me!

Last edited:

MikeV

Reaction score
Have you figured out what is going on with this Impulse yet? Does it really give you a "High pressure trapped" alarm? I have never heard of or seen "high pressure trapped" alarm. Could it be saying something else?

Righthander26

Reaction score
Have you figured out what is going on with this Impulse yet? Does it really give you a "High pressure trapped" alarm? I have never heard of or seen "high pressure trapped" alarm. Could it be saying something else?
Turns out it was the unloader valve. Worked like a charm after that!