What's new

Blastoff

washnshine

Reaction score
I see this company is advertising here on the forum. It looks a lot like the X-Stream IBA.

Anyone ever see one?

Rodj

Reaction score
I see this company is advertising here on the forum. It looks a lot like the X-Stream IBA.
It is the new version of the X-Stream by the original creator, Don Rennie, who decided to get back into the business recently after selling off the X-Stream company in 2015.
When I spoke with Don a few months back, one of the changes was that the arms are now orientated at 30 degrees instead of 45, though the recent promotional material keeps jumping between the two.

kentadel

Reaction score
Edited my post, better to remain silent.

Last edited:

STXCW

Reaction score
Hopefully it cleans because his 3x and lava look horrible

Don Rennie

Reaction score
It is the new version of the X-Stream by the original creator, Don Rennie, who decided to get back into the business recently after selling off the X-Stream company in 2015.
When I spoke with Don a few months back, one of the changes was that the arms are now orientated at 30 degrees instead of 45, though the recent promotional material keeps jumping between the two.
Hi Rodj,
Just like to confirm your post 100%. The 30 degree angle is coming on the machines in Jan. Plus, we added plenty of other goodies like an awesome in-bay LED light package. Be upgrading the videos within a few weeks. FYI, this time I partnered up with Will McClanahan who is known by some of you here. With our 60 years combined experience, we are eager to serve. Thanks for your post and hopefully this provides some clarity for others. Don Rennie

Cool Wash

Reaction score
Can anyone who installed a new blastoff touch free share experience with this system? Would you buy it again?

Thank you for your comments!

dawar15

Reaction score
Can anyone who installed a new blastoff touch free share experience with this system? Would you buy it again?

Thank you for your comments!
Did you find anyone install blast off machine, hope will someone

dawar15

Reaction score
Did anyone has blast off machine , or seen anyone has it.

Keno

Reaction score
Check them out at the car wash show in Nashville in May. They had a booth there 2 years ago, would think they will have 1 again.

traveler17

Reaction score
I don't think they are trying to reinvent the wheel exactly, they built an IBA using mainly off the shelf parts without using proprietary parts. Eliminating distributors, bringing down overall lifetime cost of the machine.
I know nothing about the machines or the guy who built them , but I gotta tell ya having a machine w no proprietary parts is very enticing. Would love to speak w any operators of this IBA

kentadel

Reaction score
I had one of his 1st machines, the X-Stream, and ran it for several years. Installed and sold a few. He sold that version to a friend of mine from Iowa. I know he got back into the business with the Blast off, but know nothing as far as if he is still building machines.

water guy

Reaction score
I had one of his 1st machines, the X-Stream, and ran it for several years. Installed and sold a few. He sold that version to a friend of mine from Iowa. I know he got back into the business with the Blast off, but know nothing as far as if he is still building machines.
What is your personal opinion of the machine? How many are in tx.

Keno

Reaction score
To be clear, I have no affiliation and don't have one of these machines. But I was intrigued by their machines and no proprietary parts at the car wash show. Would be interesting to know what kind of support or service is available. I know not everyone fixes all their own equipment, including us

eckert16

Reaction score
Discovered a video of a Blastoff installed near Harrisburg PA
youtube.com/watch?v=CapqJMBg34Q