What's new

End Of Wash Select 2 from DRB

Etowah

DiamondWash

Reaction score
End of Wash Select II® Sales

This notice is to inform you that DRB® will be discontinuing sales of the Wash Select II effective July 31, 2024.

We will continue to provide support and sell spare parts for the Wash Select II units through June 30, 2028.

We are proud to offer alternative pay stations that provide updated functionality for car wash businesses. We are running a pre-Car Wash Show special through May 10 that provides a $2,000 trade-in offer for your Wash Select II when you purchase a new C-Start®, Portal® or Washify system. To explore these options, please contact our sales team at 800-336-6338.

Thank you for choosing DRB. We are committed to continually improving our products and services to better serve your needs.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
That is the end of an era! I have used mostly WS IIs and they were reliable units with just enough built in technology (small fleet and keypad discount options) for most operators.

getnbusy

Reaction score
dang near bulletproof unit. Just my opinion but id rather them update the machine and raise the price than make us all buy and learn something else. Oh well. The big boys always know what we need more than we do. Like NCS

washnvac

Reaction score
WOW! and CRAP! I was thinking of ordering 3 units this year. I guess that is out the window. It is a good thing I procrastinate, because they should have already been ordered by now. Why do now what I can put off til tomorrow, or next week, or next month, or next year, etc.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
At this point they have effectively killed sales of new wash selects. You only get four years of tech support and guaranteed parts availability. They're easy to keep running with parts from RDM but at this point why would anyone pay 10K+ when you can buy a used one and add cryptopay and have less than 5k in the unit.

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Good to know. I have one sitting in my garage. I guess it's worth storing then.