What's new

FRP wall panels

Etowah

Dirt Buster

Reaction score
Hello, where is the best place to buy FRP for my self serve bays? I’ve heard the stuff from Menards and other box stores isn’t as good.

OurTown

Reaction score
Delcan I believe is just PVC panels and not FRP.

OurTown

Reaction score
Yes correct.

I wouldn't put up FRP if you gave them to me.

I think they are more durable than PVC because they are solid vs corrugated but not nearly as visually appealing. (IMHO)

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
We had FRP at 2 washes in the past worst stuff ever. Aint nothing like drilling hundreds of holes in the walls to ruin, then years later you have to take it out to replace or remove and all the white anchors stuck into the holes or about only half of them come out. I couldn't recommend it.

soapy

Reaction score
You could try Farm Tech Poly max panels. I have had them in some automatic bays for over 20 years and they still clean up nice. Solid like a FRP sheet and they are solid and come in different thicknesses.

traveler17

Reaction score
We had FRP at 2 washes in the past worst stuff ever. Aint nothing like drilling hundreds of holes in the walls to ruin, then years later you have to take it out to replace or remove and all the white anchors stuck into the holes or about only half of them come out. I couldn't recommend it.
I agree , I still have this 💩 at my first site. Would never have voluntarily used this material. Just waiting for it to fall off the walls before renovating.