What's new

Hamilton Commander Dump Truck hopper.

Etowah

brewer40312

Reaction score
I have a Commander maybe two years old. There is a small board under the hopper I replaced in Jan, it apparently has went out again and there has been an up grade. Ive added to all my wash option pages that This machine does not give change. I've been thinking about getting a DANS to add different options and this hopper decided to quit, again... Anyone sitting on one of those boards under the hopper that would care to sell it ?? Located in eastern Ky.

Blanco

Reaction score
The CC talk board is what you're looking for. I believe I have a few of them as well as a couple hoppers. I will check next time I'm at that site.

Roz

Reaction score
I have a Commander maybe two years old. There is a small board under the hopper I replaced in Jan, it apparently has went out again and there has been an up grade. Ive added to all my wash option pages that This machine does not give change. I've been thinking about getting a DANS to add different options and this hopper decided to quit, again... Anyone sitting on one of those boards under the hopper that would care to sell it ?? Located in eastern Ky.
I would talk to Hamilton as two years is not good longevity