What's new

How To Design A Good Website

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you're asking the customer to do too much reading on your website. I would put a lot of pictures a bunch of before and Afters and some basic pricing.

You're not trying to fully educate the customer on the specifics of detailing ; if they found your website they already know they want or need it. You have to put yourself in the customer shoes. They want to know what you do, how good you are and what it costs.

If you can create a link so they can email you about an appointment that's even better.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, Waxman!
I will definitely try to add some more before and afters to my service pages as well as try to make my pricing more upfront.
A lot of my before and afters and all my pricing are under my unique service pages for example if you hover over my exterior tab and then click on Wash And Wax, you will find the price range for that specific package. Same with interior packages. For my reputation, I have a specific page for reviews as well.

I will add an email link, that is a fantastic idea. Thank you so much for the feedback.

goin2thecarwash

Reaction score
I would say you want the site to be mobile optimized - meaning looks good on phones and tablets. Most of your traffic will probably be people on their phones. Additionally add call to actions fairly frequently. In my experience this works and search engines don't seem to mind. A click to call button on mobile can be nice as well. Those are just a few things. A bit more detail here: Car Wash Website Designer

I would say focus on the above the fold as well - meaning what people see right when they come to your site (before scrolling) - this is gonna be a big factor in conversion and the first impression they get (besides how fast it loads).