What's new

In the process of purchasing a car wash

Etowah

Nschneider123

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying a car wash. It has 3 SS bays an touch less IBA and a clothmatic. The 2 automatics are with worldpay/ crypto pay but the SS’s are with exact. No big deal to get started I am leaving it the way it has been while I learn more about best practices. My question is I am looking to set up my merchant account and I am wondering who you guys have the best luck with and lowest fees? Any suggestions are much appreciated on this issue.

OurTown

Reaction score
If you keep the Cryptopay equipment then the only processor you can use is Worldpay. I don't know anything about Excat but it should be easy to switch them out to Cryptopay swipers and or tap to pay.

Roz

Reaction score
Exact is the engine that powers WorldPay, and most other processors. It is the low level credit card processor that many firms use. I would be surprised if you can go directly with Exact unless they have some new program.

the real question is if the exact fee is built into the overall fee you pay the top CC provider or if it is a separate charge. If I recall it is built into the WorldPay fee and not for our Chase processor fee (different washes). Might be ther other way around but you get the picture.