What's new

Jim Lewis Car Wash canopies victims

TAnderson

Reaction score
Unfortunately at this point I know we're not the only victims of Jim Lewis and Car Wash Canopies. He got us for $9000 that we sent back in April and it has been excuses ever since. He promised we'd have them by the end of the year but of course thats not happening either. Who else has been burned by this guy? I want to get a few of us together and get law enforcement involved as a fraud case. How is this guy not in jail scamming so many people out of tens of thousands 💲❗❗

traveler17

Reaction score
There is at least one other thread on this guy. Sucks you got taken. I’d be in the same boat if not for this forum. I’ve never heard of one good experience w this guy and I talked to him probably 8 or 9 years ago looking for awnings for both washes. Hope you get some kind of justice!! I agree though , how is this guy still in business!!

TAnderson

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm trying to get a group of us together to get criminal action taken. I will need people's names and contact info

traveler17

Reaction score
Type in Carwash canopies in the search bar. Handful of threads of people who got screwed by that guy

Jsobi

Reaction score
He got me got a few thousand many years ago. I paid with a credit card for 1/2 of it and was able to get that back. Bad man.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
How is this guy still around and not in jail?