What's new

Kansas City area heads up!!

KRCarwash

Reaction score
Talked to a cop buddy of mine today that passed on this info to me.. If any of you remember about 2 years ago the guys that were hittin all the washes in town and had keys to meter boxes, etc.. Then they drove a chevy truck with the license number starting with 111. They were caught in the act at a wash in Liberty i believe.. Well anyway, they recently got out of prison and are back on the prowl. One of them was recently stopped for something with another big wad of keys in his possession. Apparently they didnt have anything to hold him on again, but keep an eye open.

Reaction score
That's not the half of it.

Talked to a cop buddy of mine today that passed on this info to me.. If any of you remember about 2 years ago the guys that were hittin all the washes in town and had keys to meter boxes, etc.. Then they drove a chevy truck with the license number starting with 111. They were caught in the act at a wash in Liberty i believe.. Well anyway, they recently got out of prison and are back on the prowl. One of them was recently stopped for something with another big wad of keys in his possession. Apparently they didnt have anything to hold him on again, but keep an eye open.
Entire autocashiers are being stolen. Vaults are being broken out of the bricks and hauled off. I posted about this in the General Section. They hit a Highway Patrolman the worst.

ibspuds

Reaction score
Thanks for the info...

All of us in Warrensburg heard about the Highway Patrol wash. I was one the washes that was hit by the guys who got caught in Liberty. I've since installed an alarm with cellular backup. Hopefully I'm well prepared should this ever happen again.