What's new

Laserwash 360 Plus hive mind

Yakima

Reaction score
Hi,

i am running a pdq laserwash 360 plus. It seems that half of my issues end up being simpler or other fixes than recommended by the folks who installed our wash, and I’d like to have this be a spot to check before sending for an emergency tech in the future. Any others out there wanting to troubleshoot or offer helpful tips?
Cheers

kentadel

Reaction score
Post your issue when it happens and someone on here will generally reply with the answer.
Good luck.

Reaction score
To add to what's above, also post pictures of the problem. Everybody's setup is slightly different, so the answers will also be slightly different depending on the equipment and setup. Best of luck!

Yakima

Reaction score
Good morning!
I am running a Unitec wash select ii on my Laserwash 360 plus, and the hopper is making a sound like It is trying to dispense change, but nothing actually moves in the mechanism to release It. I’ve looked at the wires going into the hopper and back to the circuit board and It seems more like something is jammed. (It still attempts to dispense change after i restart the unit) Does anyone have experience with taking these apart? Is there a particular spot that gets locked up? Thanks in advance!

kentadel

Reaction score
Have you emptied the hopper and refilled it? It could be something simply jammed at the bottom.

Yakima

Reaction score
Have you emptied the hopper and refilled it? It could be something simply jammed at the bottom.
I emptied out the hopper and found a jammed coin, and re-centered a ball bearing that was out of place- I’m wondering if there are other bearings that could just be missing? (This was a “functioning” used WSii we had to get when someone ripped off our entire paystation)