What's new

Looking To Upgrade My Automatic

mfbanks223

Reaction score
I Have An Old Pro Equipment Fixed Track Touchless Auto And Am In The Market To Upgrade Any Ideas. Vector Recently Made A Stop By My Wash. Any Info On Them Would Be Good Also.

mattman

Reaction score
I am very familiar with the Pro oval track. Your biggest obstacle could be your bay size. You may be limited on what automatics you can choose from if your bay is smaller than ususal. If the Vector will fit it would be a good choice from my experience.

jprb

Reaction score
Check with Pro Equipment. They have a new auto that has sizing capability. It is a modified version of the oval track. Very simple design and should be as easy to maintain as the original. ( I also have the oval track and have looked at the new one at the shows)

JPRB

petitemoose

Reaction score
Vectors are a good choice as is the new specialty machine. They both perform wonderfully. You may find the Specialty a little more affordable. It can also be decorated to match your existing decor. Should you decide to go Vector, go with the dual pumping station, it puts out a great wash and saves time in the process, less time per wash equates to potentially more throughput. More throughput means more revenue

Doug P.

Reaction score
I replaced a Magic Wand oval track with a Mark VII GT500 last year. My automatic volume tripled. The oval track had been installed in 1991 and was long overdue for replacement, business had really fell off the last couple of years. I bought Mark VII because of my distributor. I have been a customer with them for about 12 years and they have always been honest, fair, and pretty knowledgeable about the biz. ( Eagle Express)
I don't have any experience with them but the vector and laser seem like good choices also.

Doug P.