What's new

PDQ Error - Trolley Motor over current fault

Andyscarwash

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had this error occur?
Error: Trolley Motor over current fault

Cheers

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
Something is causing the amps to go to high for the trolley. It could be the motor or gearbox or something is keeping the trolley from moving. Trolley could be hitting something or could be a roller flat spotted.

Monte

Reaction score
I believe I got that 6 months ago on my 360+....I decided to change motor/gearbox. That cleared everything up...but never can be 100% what specifically was the problem. I think it was tired gearbox.

dallas

Reaction score
9 times out of 10 its the motor/gearbox. Could also be the cable. What kind of PDQ is it? Can't rule out the VFD as well.

AquaAce

Reaction score
Give their tech support a call if you haven’t already. I’ve been pleasantly surprised a few times. I had a similar issue with my Tandem Surfline and after explaining the issue to tech support they told me to look at a certain connection on the vfd. I disconnected, re-connected and it’s been no troubles for over a year now.

Zal

Reaction score
Trolly prox or the flag is bent out of shape from the chemical corrosion, Typical problem when I get this error. It doesn't stop at the extreme end-one side or the other and trips overcurrent fault - if so, easy fix.