What's new

Thread suggestion

SNCK

Reaction score
Think it would be helpful if we could break out the Crime Reports into Regions, States, or even major markets. Good to see all the various types of break-ins but someone committing crimes in Georgia likely isn't someone I need to be concerned about in Texas. A general security thread would be good to discuss the manner in which these people attack us, then a more localized thread for what to look out for.

SNCK

Reaction score
True…but is the lack of engagement a function of the platforms usefulness?

MEP001

Reaction score
As it is, people routinely post stuff in the wrong sub-forum. Why complicate it by adding regions?

There must be a couple hundred members who check this forum at least a couple times a week. There's a post in this sub about every two months. It's not like you're wading through a ton of posts looking for the ones in your region. Just check once in a while.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
As it is, people routinely post stuff in the wrong sub-forum. Why complicate it by adding regions?

There must be a couple hundred members who check this forum at least a couple times a week. There's a post in this sub about every two months. It's not like you're wading through a ton of posts looking for the ones in your region. Just check once in a while.
I agree. I myself use the new posts and notifications sections to keep tabs on things.

I feel a case could be made to eliminate the crime reports forum. People could just post crime reports in general.

edredtop

Reaction score
Think it would be helpful if we could break out the Crime Reports into Regions, States, or even major markets. Good to see all the various types of break-ins but someone committing crimes in Georgia likely isn't someone I need to be concerned about in Texas. A general security thread would be good to discuss the manner in which these people attack us, then a more localized thread for what to look out for.
I'd report more but my fear is that it would be "educating" any lurkers on this forum.