What's new

magic wand 2000

Dpollardpce

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of parts for a automatic magic spray 2000. If any one knows where to get them I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

briteauto

Reaction score
Isn't Magic Wand still in business? Even if the machine is no longer manufactured, they should know of suppliers with parts.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Istobal bought Magic Wand last year. Contact them to see if they maintain any parts for the Magic Wand machines.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are the parts you need truly unique to Magic Wand?

Reason I ask is I assumed lots of parts on my machine were prorpietary when in fact they were used many other places , in other industries, etc.

What parts do you need? On a forum like this sometimes (but not always) it's more help to you if you are more specific.:)

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
I have a complete used machine that I will make you a good deal on. I also have all the spare parts that I kept in stock for it. Most of them are brand new.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

mac

Reaction score
They still have the same phone number at 800 336 8795

Dpollardpce

Reaction score
Specificly what I need for now.

The parts I am needing are the top rollers on the soap gantry that are V shaped rollers and I cant seem to find a match to them. I need the whole assemblys with the rollers, grease bolts, and nuts. The one Im working on is totaly wore out all together. The only ones I can seem to find are the flat rollers, but they want match up seeing as how they are on a v channel track. thanks for any help I can get with this.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
I think this is what he is looking for.

Dpollardpce

Reaction score
Thanks

I want to thank you all for your help in finding the parts I need. I found them and they told me they were made speical to the magic wand 2000. I can defiantly use some of the #'s you guys have provided me with for future referance. Thanks again, and now I know where to go if I have any questions for now on.