What's new

100% Honest! WOW.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A good touchfree customer came in today.

He put a $20 in my cashier and got his change in quarters.

Said he was at home later and decided to audit my equipment; ie; count the quarters.

I started to reach in my pocket as he continued, thinking I must owe him a little.

Nope. Somehow a dime got mixed into the quarter hopper and he wanted to give me back my dime.

This guy was a hard-working carpenter type. Nice fella. I wonder how many other folks would've a.) counted the quarters and b.) returned anything extra the machine spit out.

WOW. Great customer!:D

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I think it's the dime i lost in the bill acceptor, or trying to stick it in the credit card acceptor, or was it the dime i was forcing into the slot that says quarters only!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay then. I'll mail it right out to ya!:)

Dime mystery solved!

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
There really are alot of nice customers. It's the black storm cloud that follows that one customer around that lets us forget about how good they are.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I have a great customer who wouldn't accept a senior citizen discount when he washed his wife's car because she wasn't age eligible even though he was. It took me a while to realize his honesty and integrity allowed him to flaunt the fact that he bagged a younger babe.

Louise

Reaction score
I sell my 55 and 30 gallon soap barrels on Craigslist. I tell the caller to have a look at the barrel behind my dumpster and if it is suitable simply slip the money under my equipment room door. I've done this probably 10 times and never had a problem.

There are good people out there. No doubt about it.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
We likewise have terrific customers although sometimes a little off on their math. A guy came and put $5 in changer. He counted then stacked on vac island and explained he only got $4 in quarters. I looked at his four stacks of 5 quarters each and noted there are 4 quarters in a dollar not 5. He was embarassed but did laugh.

Ted

MEP001

Reaction score
Too many fifths perhaps. (Get it?)

E.Joramo

Reaction score
I was working my post as a dryer on a fairly busy day.one of our regular customers handed me a wash ticket and explained that the cashier forgot to take his wash ticket.I Thanked him and ran the ticket up to the cashier booth.
Erik Joramo
Fast Car Wash
Great Falls, MT

Etowah