What's new

A big thank you to Jim at Shurvend

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I had some problems with someone breaking into my high security cage for my visi-combo. They kept coming back and breaking into the coin return area. I designed a prototype fix for the problem made out of cardboard and took photos of it and emailed them to Jim at Shurvend. He made me the part and even powder coated it blue to match my cage.....it arrived today...it's perfect.
I will be installing it tomorrow.....excellent customer service.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
You gotta love pro active suppliers!
"ditto" on praise for Jim & any other example of a small business innovator who is a straight shooter. Jim caught my faulty logic immediately when I called him once "on the change issue" when considering potentially going to tokens! Also for the online assistance when we got our MegaVendor glass destroyed!

mike

seattleguy

Reaction score
New Vendor

I just took delivery and installed Shurvend's 31 selection iG4 vendor. It is a great size. I previously bought a refurbished 51 selection unit which has been great ( I have gone through two Mars 7521 changers though). I like this new one more. It isn't just a vendor in a cage. The new one is the heavy duty cage with the vendor built inside of it. Lots of room and easy access to the electronics. Beautiful graphics and it seems very well made. Jim even programmed the unit for my tokens prior to shipping. Thanks Jim!

PS I miss reading your posts on this forum...Are they going to a different section?