What's new

anyone else having problems with the colors

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
I like the new website format but is anyone else having issues with the colors? I can't read the post as it looks like it is blue background with blue text. Is this something we can change or is it the site itself?

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
It's not just you. I think Bill hit the sauce too hard today. If you click and drag, the text will highlight. I would imagine Bill is working on it as we type.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Click and drag to read posts.

Until Bill gets it fixed, you can click on the post body and drag to highlight the text. It's a pain in the ash, but it works.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Well, in my attempt to make the new look in the educational area and the forum match, I redid the color combos and the beige was actually a pattern. It appears that IE won't reproduce it in the Forum, but will on the other pages. It was fine in FireFox and Chrome, I don't even use IE any longer.

Strange.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Well, in my attempt to make the new look in the educational area and the forum match, I redid the color combos and the beige was actually a pattern. It appears that IE won't reproduce it in the Forum, but will on the other pages. It was fine in FireFox and Chrome, I don't even use IE any longer.

Strange.
Looks good this morning on IE8.:)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Well, after some trial and error, I figured it out. FF & Chrome will ignore a small error in code, but not good old IE. In light of its own coding issues, it insist that your code be perfect.

Thanks for the heads up. I find that FF & Chrome are faster than IE, I almost never bring IE up.