What's new

Armor All Chemicals

Etowah

Reds

Reaction score
I use them in my Jim Coleman IBA's and they do a very good job. Also good brand recognition on the customer side. Get them to give you some banners to put up. My distributor also did some custom menu signs for me at no charge (with AA logo on them). The distributor is also very good at helping me tweak my usage and troubleshoot any chemical problems/issues that I have.

teamplex65

Reaction score
how is the price compared to say Lustra or other brands? I am guessing you pay more for the name recognition. For those of you that switched from "something" to Armor All, did you see a justifiable increase in business just tied to the name recognition?

addicted2cleancars

Reaction score
I have had overs come in and do a cost comparison. Some are less but most are more. the products are very concentrated. As for increase in business, volume went up a little but sales per car went up a great bit. My top package with Body Shield is 65% of all my washes. During Winter it is close to 80%.

addicted2cleancars

Reaction score
I use all AAP products. I list beside the featured products in the packages with the AAP logo. etc.. Triple Foam, Clear Coat Protectant, Presoak....