What's new

Best car detailing expert/shop in New Orleans??

Meckiesm

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend a interior car detailing expert/shop in the greater New Orleans area? Either who has his own shop or will come to my location... i'm open to both options.
This is for my 458, but I also have a few other "non exotic" cars that need some touch ups, etc....

thanks.

washnshine

Reaction score
This forum is comprised of professional car wash and detail shop owners from all over the country - and even from some other countries as well. Unless one of us was actually located in N. O., we don’t know what is available there anymore than you do.

traveler17

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend a interior car detailing expert/shop in the greater New Orleans area? Either who has his own shop or will come to my location... i'm open to both options.
This is for my 458, but I also have a few other "non exotic" cars that need some touch ups, etc....

thanks.
Google is amazing

Azexcrt

Reaction score
Shameez interior car detailing experts did miracles with an Audi S6 I bought long distance. I got the car and it was trashed and they did a great job bringing it back to life. They did a great job tinting my windows as well.

Last edited:

traveler17

Reaction score
Shameez interior car detailing experts did miracles with an Audi S6 I bought long distance. I got the car and it was trashed and they did a great job bringing it back to life. They did a great job tinting my windows as well.
We’ll be sure not to go 👍🏼

Etowah