What's new

Best Offboard dryers

Dustinw

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a really run down site that has some off board dryers. I will be replacing 2 automatics and really working on the site itself so any sort of money I can save I will need to. One of the touch free units has stand alone dryers so I will keep those until they fail. I hope that last a while but if that don't what does everyone recommend? I will more than likely purchase off of carwashconsignment. While I try to revive the wash.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Superior / Dryer pros

My stand alone Superior blowers have been nearly trouble free for 20 years. I replaced one oscillate motor and had a loose wire on a contactor once.

AZcarwashman

Reaction score
Superior / Dryer pros

My stand alone Superior blowers have been nearly trouble free for 20 years. I replaced one oscillate motor and had a loose wire on a contactor once.
No one made a better dryer than Superior. Which eventually was reborn as Dryer Pros. Unfortunately the company closed up shop when the owner Archie passed away a few years ago. It’d sure be nice if another company could buy their designs and start producing blowers again to their specifications and quality. I also have 4 sites with Superior dryers that are between 15-20 years and still running strong. I also am looking at needing new dryers for another site and am also curious who makes the best at this point for IBA’s

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Belanger air cannons are good. They are expensive new so not an option for a penny pincher. But you can find them used on Facebook groups occasionally.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Maybe consider a Ryko OHD? I have them and originally thought about replacing them with a 6x15hp Premier setup but in the end decided to run them longer.

I get a consistently dryer car than any of my competitors.