What's new

Best "small" bay auto

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I have a customer who wants a wash put in a 14' wide bay that is 29' 4" wide. They want to pull in and back out. Anybody have a wash the really like that will fit in this space?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I have a Mark VII GT-500 in a 14' wide bay. You could put in pretty much any length bay, but it may not wash the rear of very long vehicles. My bay is 34'6" long. I can wash my crew cab short bed F-250 in it. I must be right on the limit as far as length because sometimes it will wash correctly and sometimes it will throw a "vehicle too long" code and not tilt to wash the rear. IIRC, they have a kit that will make it a "short bay" machine. I don't know what the kit consists of or how much length it will gain.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I know Broadway makes a drive in back out system or at least they used to I don't see that option available on there new website

SuperClean

Reaction score
When i was looking for a machine to fit my bay im about 30 ft by about 20 i looked at this machine by gs dealer services they have a you tube video i went to the warehouse and i think it was in flint or somewhere around there. im not sure how good they are but they have them in car dealerships over here.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I found something that will fit, I will let you know how it works out if the customer likes our quote. Thank you all for you comments!

DiamondWash

Reaction score
How about a Ryko R7B I know the factory is still making the Ultra-Clean units because I just saw one roll out retrofitted with FoamBrite and I have seen a R7B leave the plant retrofitted with FoamBrite either it was a refurbished unit or the factory will only make them on occasion.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
We have a couple of those here, they will not fit.