What's new

Best Touchless Car Wash?

med5595

Reaction score
Lets vote on the best touchless car wash system. Feel free to also mention chemicals you like as well.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Lets vote on the best touchless car wash system. Feel free to also mention chemicals you like as well.
We have been very pleased with our WW Razor that was installed in mid-2022 (as an addition to our WW Profile), combined with the use of ChemQuest chems. Gross yearly income increased almost 75%.

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
We have a Kondor KL2. I would say there is more servicing then other washes. We went with this wash as this is what our local rep was pushing. We really like the cleaning ability of the wash. Wish it could push more cars through in the winter time though, when very busy. If I had to buy another wash today I would most likely go with a petit as they can fit in to really small bays, and from what I've heard they have very little maintenance.

dallas

Reaction score
I think the PDQ 360+ are really good machines. I also like the new Barracudas but they have some kinks to be worked out before highly recommending them.

med5595

Reaction score
I have limitations with my bay. It is only 13 feet wide and razor is telling me I need 13’4”. Tunnel length is also only 28 feet but if I could get the width, it’s OK because it can go out my entrance a little bit.

Kondor seems like it can fit in my bay, any other recommendations for touchless systems that will fit in a small bay like mine?

OurTown

Reaction score
I have limitations with my bay. It is only 13 feet wide and razor is telling me I need 13’4”. Tunnel length is also only 28 feet but if I could get the width, it’s OK because it can go out my entrance a little bit.

Kondor seems like it can fit in my bay, any other recommendations for touchless systems that will fit in a small bay like mine?

Do you have a Super Wash built wash? We had two auto bays that were only 12' 9" wide by 24' 8" long with Super Wash spec'ed fixed ovals. The only replacement machines we could find would have to be custom made and then could only wash clown cars.

med5595

Reaction score
No I don’t have an existing wash, I’m converting a service bay. It looks like kondor will fit but I don’t know how great it is.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I still like my wizards. I'll put it's cleaning ability up against any unit. But factory support is not good so I can't recommend one unless you have a good local distributor.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
No I don’t have an existing wash, I’m converting a service bay. It looks like kondor will fit but I don’t know how great it is.
KL1 is a good machine (I like it better than the KL2 design). If I remember correctly Belanger is running a promo on these at the moment.

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
KL1 is a good machine (I like it better than the KL2 design). If I remember correctly Belanger is running a promo on these at the moment.

Curious as to why you like the KL1 to the KL2? We have a KL2 and the overall wash speed is greatly increased with the extra arm. We haven't found that much more maintenance either due to the extra arm.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Curious as to why you like the KL1 to the KL2? We have a KL2 and the overall wash speed is greatly increased with the extra arm. We haven't found that much more maintenance either due to the extra arm.
My main criticism of the KL2 is where the arms come together you end up with an area of the car that doesn't get washed. The changeover time during HP rinse also takes too long on the ones I have been through.

Depending on how you setup/order a KL1 you can run cars through just as fast as a KL2. Belanger/distributors don't want to tell you this though

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
My main criticism of the KL2 is where the arms come together you end up with an area of the car that doesn't get washed. The changeover time during HP rinse also takes too long on the ones I have been through.

Depending on how you setup/order a KL1 you can run cars through just as fast as a KL2. Belanger/distributors don't want to tell you this though

What is your average wash time for your different packages? Our changeover time is pretty instant on ours how we have it set up. We never had any complaints of an area on the front or the back of a car that were still dirty where the arms come together. I guess we will agree to disagree haha

Rodj

Reaction score

Not making recommendations, but some other ones I know of that would fit your bay width limitations are the Blastoff Touchless, and as dallas mentioned, the Hydro Spray Barracuda.

Richard Herrwald

Reaction score
Looking at an Accurrac Petite 360 , does anyone have experience with amd recommend a dealer and installer for the San Antonio Texas area?