What's new

Car washes to see in Florida

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I am in NE Florida next week and i like to visit other washes, any washes that are good to look at ,or any of you guys in the forum want to visit. Our place is in the area of St Augustine, so have seen all the washes i think in the immediate area. Will probably be thru the gainesville area, and possibly close to Orlando.

Louise

Reaction score
If you make a wrong turn and land in Pensacola, would be happy to take you to lunch.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite Louise, but that would be a vacation in and of itself, probably close to 400mi. I just wanted to see if any one knew of some nice washes to see, or anyone closer by on the forum to bother. I'd really like to see a $3 EE, or a gated SS, if there is any.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I only know of gated SS in Panama City,Florida, but I have sent an email to Jimmy Branch and am hoping to hear back about something closer to where you will be.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Our city has the showboat, and another wash, but have only found one self serve, not far from our house on A1A. Panama i would like to visit , but is also 400 mi away. Maybe i can have the kids with smart phones find me some.

Bob Koo

Reaction score
You may want to stop and see Jimmy and Andrew Jaffa's newest Carbux facility. Check out their website for the address.