What's new

CBK- Chinese Manufacturer

jankmcnally

Reaction score
Ok folks, let me address some of the comments in this thread.

First, I actually installed and own 2 of these CBK Touchless Units myself, in Manistee Michigan. They are both running fantastic, washing cars and making money every day.

Why did I buy this wash? I got tired of the incredibly slow and cost bloated service and equipment from companies here at home in the US. In CBK I found a company that custom builds my washes with the motors I want, the specs I want, the features I want, with the service and instantaneous support I've always hoped for. 3 year complete parts warranty. Immediate customer support response (literally texting my rep right now about a wash customer) and the best part..a price that makes sense, that actually creates space for me to make a fantastic return on my wash.

If you think it's because I'm not willing to spend money on quality, you are wrong..in fact, I built a 5.5 million tunnel wash 3 years ago, and am part owner. But, I think it is simply foolish to pay 3 times the price for the same wash, a price that wouldn't be so high if it weren't for the incredibly clumsy and wasteful structures of US car sales companies.

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the CBK at the SWCA show going on in Tx yet? Dynamic Wash Soultions has the gantry in their booth. They are importing them but will be supplying a 40 GPM Giant or the Cat 3535 pump stand and their controls. Spare parts are being stored at their plant as well.
I end up installing one of their machine.
so far working pretty customers are liking it as well.

Attachments

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
Ok folks, let me address some of the comments in this thread.

First, I actually installed and own 2 of these CBK Touchless Units myself, in Manistee Michigan. They are both running fantastic, washing cars and making money every day.

Why did I buy this wash? I got tired of the incredibly slow and cost bloated service and equipment from companies here at home in the US. In CBK I found a company that custom builds my washes with the motors I want, the specs I want, the features I want, with the service and instantaneous support I've always hoped for. 3 year complete parts warranty. Immediate customer support response (literally texting my rep right now about a wash customer) and the best part..a price that makes sense, that actually creates space for me to make a fantastic return on my wash.

If you think it's because I'm not willing to spend money on quality, you are wrong..in fact, I built a 5.5 million tunnel wash 3 years ago, and am part owner. But, I think it is simply foolish to pay 3 times the price for the same wash, a price that wouldn't be so high if it weren't for the incredibly clumsy and wasteful structures of US car sales companies.
I installed cbk , so far there is no issues ..

Attachments

soonermajic

Reaction score
Yes, and he always answers every time i call .
Where's your wash, or @ least the state?
I found one in Texarkana, Tx. It's been "ready" to wash for 2mos, but hasn't washed yet. I erroneously thought it was a PDQ 360 for the longest....

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
Where's your wash, or @ least the state?
I found one in Texarkana, Tx. It's been "ready" to wash for 2mos, but hasn't washed yet. I erroneously thought it was a PDQ 360 for the longest....
Mine is in Texarkana, and it’s ready already !!

Etowah

Jas4rmny

Reaction score
It is washing cars , i have had a paystation issue but we solved it already.