What's new

Chemicals for Water Wizard

wisheewashee

Reaction score
Here is a question that is sure to solicit a good response from juicers.

What do you feel is the best most cost effective chemicals for water wizard? I am using a 1 step pre-soak process as 2 step is not necessary in the south. Here is the history of what I have used.

The unit came with the Blendco Supersat tank plus Turtle wax chemicals. Pretty good cleaning but not cost effective.

I stayed with Blendco but changed to Blue Rhino for other chemicals. Not bad either but distributor was a crook so I dropped them.

Now use Kleen rites Super Powder and Zep presoak, tire and wheel and triple foam. Not bad either but distributor not reliable.

Not sure if I even need the Super Powder any more. Water Wizard users, tell me what you are using! I have dual tip hydrominders. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If you are a distributor for Northwest Florida specifically the Pensdacola area let me know. Only Water Wizard users need reply please

addicted2cleancars

Reaction score
I have a ww 2.0 and use Armor All Pro. The H416 high pH presoak as my 1 step product. I have a double tip block on it and mix their touch free booster with it and get wonderful results. Their triple foam and Clear Coats are highly concentrated and low cost per car. I am located in NC and my dist. is awesome. I would suggest getting with a local dist. that is very dependable.

wisheewashee

Reaction score
What is the touch free booster?

Last edited:

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Kleen-Rite

We just switched from Blendco to Kleen-Rite. We buy direct from Kleen-Rite and they have been one of our most reliable vendors. It's too early to tell but from early titration tests it looks as though Kleen-rite is doing the same job as Blendco for about 40% less the cost. I am curious about how you would view Kleen-rites chemicals? We have only experienced their Super Powder for Pre-soak and one color of their Simonize Triple Shine. I did notice that their was no scent in the Simonize triple shine but thought I could solve that by pouring some fragrance into the barrel.