What's new

D&S cost per car presoak??

dogwasher

Reaction score
Im looking for other D@S owners for there feedback on how much soap there using? Or even what pressures you use to apply the soap?
Thanks

CLEARVIEW CARWASH

Reaction score
I have a D&S 5000 also. This machine just seems to CONSUME presoak. I have done the graduated cylinder test. It is using almost 200ml. to do my top wash which includes two passes.

SteveJ

Reaction score
I have set up our products on several D&S 5000's. If I recall correctly, you end up using 5-6 gallons of "stock" solution for presoak. And yes, that is about a 1/3 higher than most automatics. As far as 200ml I am assuming you are talking about straight presoak. What is your cost per ml and we can probably tell you if you are close to average. My presoak cost per car with the D&S is typically around $.60-.70 per car to really clean well. I like the simplicity of the machine but don't like the consumption.

BlendMoney

Reaction score
I have set up our products on several D&S 5000's. If I recall correctly, you end up using 5-6 gallons of "stock" solution for presoak. And yes, that is about a 1/3 higher than most automatics. As far as 200ml I am assuming you are talking about straight presoak. What is your cost per ml and we can probably tell you if you are close to average. My presoak cost per car with the D&S is typically around $.60-.70 per car to really clean well. I like the simplicity of the machine but don't like the consumption.

:cool:I am curious. Do you not think you can get a quality clean for a lot less. Most express tunnels don't use that much chemical in their entire wash process let alone one chemical.