What's new

Dencar Scanner Issue - Anyone Else having this issue

Reaction score
Added this Kiosk almost three months ago and have not been able to get the scanner working. Have been working with the tech support at Dencar without resolve. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve? Have tried power cycling, moving USB plug, reprogramming, replacing original scanner and adding new. Hate having something new now work...thanks in advance for any help!

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I’ve had 4 for about 2 years.

I’ve never had a scanner issue . That’s strange because I feel their customer and tech support is probably the best I’ve experienced in this industry

everything else works? Is this your only one ?

Reaction score
Yes, only one. The customer support and tech is great for the day to day issues. The challenge I think has been when they can't figure it out there doesnt seem to be a very good escalation process. Usually when you call in for updates you start from day one.

Zal

Reaction score
Ask for Phil if you continue to have problems. they will fix you up if keep communications open - I think I'm at 3 years with relatively small problems. They always take care of the customer

Reaction score
Yeah. I’ve tried Phil a lot but I think he’s busy and does more of the sales because he’s been pretty hands off on this. Going on months.

Zal

Reaction score
So members can use their number to get through but not the scanner?

HeyVern

Reaction score
The only issue I've ever had with the scanner is people holding their phone too close for it too scan. It doesn't work at all, or works iintermittently?