What's new

Did Coleman survive IKE??

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
Has anyone herd how Jim Coleman company faired in IKE???
any News I wonder how the rest of the car wash world did I know the car wash world is HUGE in the Texas state.

WASH THE PLANET !!!!

Chris Hamel

Randy

Reaction score
I don?t know about Coleman. I talked to Fred from Wendy?s wash in La Porte on Saturday and he said that one of their washes sustained a lot of damage, about 50K in damages. He said they lost all the canopies over the vacuums and on the front of the building, the fascia and some of the vacuums were blown over.
I talked to Darrel at Car Wash Supply in South Houston this morning. He said that they don?t have any power and don?t think it will back on for at least a week maybe 2. He said it?s a real challenge being open for business with generator power. He and Fred both said they have never seen a storm this big and were both raised in the Houston area.

CRHAMEL

Reaction score
Thats VERY Scary, I know Mr. Slatton very well he is a stand up guy, This will probbaly take some time To work through

WASH THE PLANET!!!

CHRIS

JJJakubowski

Reaction score
Yesterday, the SSCWN received a bulletin from Coleman which read:

"Hurricane IKE has come and left the city in shambles, although we have received minor damage we are up and running to serve the car wash industry.

"Our buildings and operation are fortunate to have electricity, phone service, internet and email service.

"Although we are running on a skeleton crew we can assist your needs."

Interesting sidebar --- clean water and ice are in short supply down there. But there are some of Coleman's new Mr. Zippy free standing kiosks that still have power and can vend purified water & ice. Needless to say, they have been seeing LOTS of grateful traffic.

JJJ/SSCWN
---------------------------
The poster formerly known