What's new

DIY meter door

JCW

Reaction score
Well I’m in over my head. My D&S meter door buttons on my busiest bay finally gave up. Im attempting to build a new door myself. Wanting to go to a rotary switch and Cyptopay swiper for simplicity. I have a good connection with local guy that can CNC plasma cut my new 13”x18” stainless doors. But before I get the doors made I’m trying to make sure rotary switch works properly first. I’ve watched the kleen rite video but I’m still struggling to grasp on how to wire it correctly. My 10 position 2 stack Electroswitch didn’t come with any wiring diagram and can’t find anything online.. Any pictures or info would be much appreciated.

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
The timed load (white wire) from the timer goes to both terminals 10 and 20. 11 is for your first function clockwise from "STOP," and so on. Whichever are meant to be high pressure will need to be jumpered together on the 2x stack for the motor starter. If "SOAP" is on 13, motor will be on 23, and so on around the switch.

Reactions: JCW

SNCK

Reaction score
I just upgraded my meter doors and have 4-5 of these Push Button D&S Doors. The are a bit different as mine have crypto pay but look very similar otherwise. Need one or all 5 to keep you up and running let me know.

Reactions: JCW