What's new

Does anyone have a Tire Shine/Air Machine Combo?

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
looking for feedback on a stand alone Tire Shine/Air Machine Combo. Do they make money? Do customers use them? I dont want to drop $3000 and it not be a profitable item.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I have a stand alone tire machine. I think I've made $8.00 on it since I opened end of July.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
HAve stand alone tire inflators. They make $. Just don't expect vac type revenue.

MEP001

Reaction score
You'd want it somewhere easy to access, visible and where you can clean up the residue.

If you do put one in, ask for separate hour meters for both air and tire shine. It would be helpful info to see the use ratio.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Have an out of service Tire Shine machine I bought decades ago. It was made by effex I think and used the same venturi type applicator found on air freshener machines. IT was a PITA to maintian with the trigger switch and left a residue mess. Kept it in case I wanted to convert the case to make a tire inflator at some point.

soapy

Reaction score
I made my own tire shine machine a couple of years ago. It has done Ok but does leave a mess on the black top around it. I plan on modifying it next spring by adding the simoniz tire shine wand in place of the trigger gun and short brush. The longer simoniz wand should be easier to use for the customer.