What's new

Enhance the Capabilities of your Wash Select II!

jenward

Reaction score
Enhance the functionality of your Wash Select II by adding a Site Controller. Additional information can be found on Unitec's website, by calling our office at 1-800-4UNITEC, or by sending us an email.

Jennifer Ward
Unitec Electronics

jenward

Reaction score
So does this include an RFID system? What is the base cost?
John,
Yes, adding a site server does support RFID. However, please note that WSII software and hardware upgrades will be needed (RFID antenna, etc.). Please work with your distributor or your Unitec Regional Sales Manager for a quote since we offer more than one option for the site server. If you do not know who your RMS is, please locate them here:http://www.unitecelectronics.com/ContactUs.aspx#RSM

Thank you,
Jennifer

bigleo48

Reaction score
SO how does this differ from a washpay server or does the new washpay servers have this functionality?

jenward

Reaction score
SO how does this differ from a washpay server or does the new washpay servers have this functionality?
It actually does not differ...the site server that would be added IS a WashPay server. Please note that we released a newer version of the WashPay site servers earlier this year (2nd generation) and that is the version that supports RFID.

If you have specific questions about your equipment and what upgrades might be necessary, please do not hesitate in calling your distributor, your Unitec Regional Sales Manager, or our office at 1-800-4UNITEC.

Thank you,
Jennifer

bigleo48

Reaction score
Jennifer,

So I'm looking for some specific capabilities that the new server might have.

I have read both the Sierra and Washpay2 manuals, but they do not cover in enough depth the areas I'm looking at.

So I called my distributor and he didn't know much about the product.

I looked up the regional sales manager, called and left a message a few days ago. She did not return my call. I then called the regional sales manager I spoke to in Vegas, who is also sold me all my gear and the person my distributor suggested. Left a message and he has not returned my call either.

This is not an urgent matter, but the lack of response from your company doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Couple that with features I was promised that never appeared in the 1st gen server and the extremely poor integration of the wsII, frequent errors, inability to perform backups, crashes, very slow performance, etc .

So perhaps you can understand my frustration and concern at spending any more money on Unitec upgrades.

jenward

Reaction score
bigleo48,
I apologize for the lack of response. Please private message me with your complete contact information and I will have someone contact you who can answer all of your questions.

Thanks,
Jennifer