What's new

Flood Light

ToFarGone20

Reaction score
I need a flood light pointing at the entrances of my autos. I have 10 RAB Megafloods on the building but the price has gone up quite a bit in the 5 years I have owned them.

RAB Megaflood 400watt metal halide.....any ideas on where to get a decent price? websites maybe? I checked www.lightmart.com and found one that looks similar.

Anything would be helpful...got broken into and want to light up that area better. Guy was pretty damn daring with the amount light that there is now...this addition will elimate any chance of hiding.

Thanks!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got some RAB CPFL wall paks for about $36 each.

ToFarGone20

Reaction score
Thank you Waxman for the speedy reply! I should have been more specific...the light will be facing down on my auto entrances. Opposite from the about 60 feet away and 15 feet high. Inside the bays I have 12 eight foot t5 lamps (t5...those are the little skinny one's right?). I have clear doors on each end of the bays too...so on a foggy morning we look like a damn lighthouse BUT I wanna get the outside lit up without blinding people as they pull in to the wash.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just also bought a cpfl floodlight and a screw-in light sensor which turns it on and off. ACE brand of both. Works great!