What's new

Florida Car Washes or Detail places to check out.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
On the week of Mar 17 th, I am going to be in Florida for some vacation time. Any washes that are a must see.
My place is about 40 miles north of Daytona. In St Augustine i have seen the Showboat car wash hundreds of times.
and would like to visit a few if not too far away. I would like to impress a Car wash celebrity that is coming with, as we are Avoiding the Chicago show. He is in the detail Biz, so some really fun detail oriented places would also be appreciated. Preferably within about a 100 mi radius of Daytona. It has taken a year to coordinate our schedules. Preferably some self serve washes, rather than tunnels. You can also instant message, if you don't want to post. We just want to stop by some washes for say 30 min or so, and if my wife comes with on the roadshow tour 20min will be our time limit.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Last edited:

JimmyJaffa

Reaction score
There are several good washes near I295 and US 17 and the 4 Duckys washes...
Ducky's also just renovated a flex wash on Baymeadows & I 295. Also you could
See our wash on San Jose & I 295, Enjoy our neck of woods. You Can call me 90442688612

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Thanks for the info--The showboat i have seen many times. thanks for the info on the road tours , and Jimmy we will see if we can find you.We will probably be near your area a couple times. Your phone number i am guessing has an extra 8 in it. I have had a house in St Augustine now for over 3 yrs, but sometimes, don't get out of town much. I and the Waxman will have fun looking around, rather than just vegetating. The family enjoys it alot more down there than i do- Meaning i am stuck at the car washes all the time.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Thank you to Jimmy Jaffa for showing Dave and I around his wash in Jacksonville, we really enjoyed talking to you and looking at other washes in Jacksonville. Jimmy has a great wash and does an awesome job of running it. We didn't miss the ICA in the least, on our skip the ICA and Vacation instead tour. Thinking of skipping more work and vacationing again!!