What's new

Grand Opening was a Smash Hit!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
We had a grand opening for our brand new Washworld Razor this past Saturday. We advertised pretty heavily in the local apartment complexes and through the chamber of commerce and had a spectacular turnout! After the ribbon cutting at 10 a.m. we began washing cars for free using our basic wash. One thing we did to mitigate costs was upsell our better packages for either $1, $2, or $3 depending on how good of a wash you wanted. In 9.5 hours we washed 156 cars and upsold a couple hundred bucks to offset expenses. The weather was crap, but we did cause quite a ruckus when we started getting 10-12 cars lined up. There was never a break in the line and the Razor performed flawlessly. I will try and post some pictures of the lineup we had at several points throughout the day.

lag

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it open. I know for me it was always a relief to get the new equipment going.

Kirb

Reaction score
John,
Congratulations on your opening!!!!

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Cool! If I have a reason to give away a free wash, I give them my top wash - I want them to see, smell, and like all the bells & whistles.
I can't argue with you on that one. Our main reason for the grand opening was to basically hit people in the face with the fact that we were no longer just a self serve car wash, we had an automatic as well. From that standpoint, our method worked like gangbusters.

IBFLYIN

Reaction score
Good on you, John! I'm glad everything went well at your grand opening. I'm sure you are going to love your new Razor. I couldn't be happier with mine.

:D