What's new

Invalid re direct Log In

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Getting to Forum thru AOL . For more than a week I have to log in each time even though I check "Remember me" After log in it says "Invalid Re Direct URL" so I have to click on "Forum" but I am logged in but for that session only?????

MEP001

Reaction score
It's been doing it on the netbook I keep at the wash - clearing cookies did nothing. I only use Chrome, so it's not a browser issue.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Most of the time I use secure browsers with tracker blockers, ad blockers, flash blockers, cleaners etc - on most sites including here I have to re log in as you describe. If I just use native firefox or IE it remembers me fine.
Its not my area of expertise but I'm pretty sure its managed on the client (ie on your computer), I doubt its a forum issue.
Sorry, I know thats not an answer but hopefully somebody who knows more will chime in.

JacksonV

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm working on it - sorry about this!

DigitalCrowd

Administrator
Reaction score
Getting to Forum thru AOL . For more than a week I have to log in each time even though I check "Remember me" After log in it says "Invalid Re Direct URL" so I have to click on "Forum" but I am logged in but for that session only?????
Your logging in using autocareforum.com instead of www.autocareforum.com. This creates the error. I updated the website to redirect to www if you come in via the non-www url, which will resolve this.

jimbeaux

Reaction score
I had the same problem before tonight but it worked perfectly just now. Thanks