What's new

I've Discovered The Secret to Success

Red Baron

Reaction score
...and after a dramatic pause.

My wife and I figured it out this morning - you can tell a lot about a person by what they do with the vac hose when they're finished with the vac. Invariably when someone thows the shampoo brush in the parking lot where cars can run over it, they have achieved little in life, are probably bitter toward those who have, and by gosh their 6 quarters entitles them to have that no good greedy car wash owner pick up after them.

On the other hand, that neatly-replaced and rewound vac hose was likely put back on the holder by the school teacher, banker, the local lawyer, or small businessman. People who know what it's like to be around jealous disrespectful ingrates who dismiss whatever success you've achieved to the spoils of cheating the less fortunate.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually a preferable method of determining character is how a person brushes their teeth. If you use hot water, like I do, you are, no doubt, a huge success and a highly effective person.:D

Let the hillbilly references fly.

Red Baron

Reaction score
Actually a preferable method of determining character is how a person brushes their teeth. If you use hot water, like I do, you are, no doubt, a huge success and a highly effective person.:D

Let the hillbilly references fly.
Dadgumit! To think that all these years what has been holding me back is the fact that hot water takes too long to get to my bathroom sink.

mjc3333

Reaction score
Soooooo true!!

People who look at society as the enemy that has kept them down have no respect for others or themselves.

Once you have no respect for yourself, you become a leech on society.

What can I get for free? Who can I screw over? When do I get my million dollar payday? Why is everybody else successful when I'm not?

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
This very fact is why I hire someone to clean my washes in the hood - they are always a mess. My wash in the burbs I clean myself - does the same business and is never gets messy.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Its hard to get ahead in life is you trash everything and have to re-buy it time again.

Red Baron

Reaction score
Its hard to get ahead in life is you trash everything and have to re-buy it time again.
I tend to go the other way. I have around 10 pair of jeans and 12 shirts that have never been worn, still have the stickers on them. It drives my wife nuts when she asks why I don't wear some new jeans and I tell her: Then they won't be new anymore. Deep down inside I know that doesn't make any sense, I guess, but it sure seems logical when I say it.

And along that same line, I was in Nashville for a meeting Thursday when walking through the terminal I see a penny on the floor. As I bent over to pick it up, my reading glasses fell out of my shirt pocket and I stepped on them. Ruined a perfectly good pair of $3 Walmart reading glasses, but by gosh I got that penny.

jimbeaux

Reaction score
"And along that same line, I was in Nashville for a meeting Thursday when walking through the terminal I see a penny on the floor. As I bent over to pick it up, my reading glasses fell out of my shirt pocket and I stepped on them. Ruined a perfectly good pair of $3 Walmart reading glasses, but by gosh I got that penny."

Red Baron, you must be one of those rich business owners, I buy my readers at Dollar Tree for $1.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I usually can rate the customer on how loud their exhaust is also, the two go together.

Hot Water to brush the teeth Huh? I am going to ask the gal i hire to brush my teeth what she thinks about that!

Etowah