What's new

Kleentrack Ceramic New Product?

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
Just saw that Kleenrite released their own line of ceramics under the Kleentrack line. Does anyone have any info on who is making it for them or the quality? Kind of curious of the quality of it as it is super cost effective compared to other companies offerings. We run simoniz which is over double the price. Kind of intrigued to order a 5 gal and see how it fares.

traveler17

Reaction score
Just saw that Kleenrite released their own line of ceramics under the Kleentrack line. Does anyone have any info on who is making it for them or the quality? Kind of curious of the quality of it as it is super cost effective compared to other companies offerings. We run simoniz which is over double the price. Kind of intrigued to order a 5 gal and see how it fares.
Following this thread. Keep us posted if you try it

washnshine

Reaction score
Looked at it and checked the sds sheet. Here are my thoughts on first blush:

It contains mineral seal oil. “Premium” products - ceramics and carnauba sealers usually don’t - or at least in my opinion shouldn’t. . Mso is usually reserved for the lower end drying agents and sealers.

Second - it is unscented, or chemical scented - I forgot what it said. Either way, a premium product that is worthy of a generous up charge should signal through scent and appearance as well that it is being applied. Of course it has to yield great results too - but the point of application perception is important IMO.

Although it may be cheaper, I would not replace my product with it. My customers would notice.

Car Wash Man

Reaction score
Could you help educate me a bit, is there a technical term for mineral seal oil? I just checked the sds sheet for it as well and below are the ingredients the have listed for it? Hydrotreated (Petroleum) Distillate?

Water 2-Butoxy Ethanol Quaternary Ammonium Salt Hydrotreated (Petroleum) Distillate