What's new

Love / Hate

SHINEY2

Reaction score
I am approaching 1 year with my new wash. Its a 4 SS 1 iba [oasis xp]

I have had a difficult time with the XP. Just when I think I have it running great....something else. Today we had another victory. Solved a very long lingering problem. I - once again- am feeling excited about all the future business to come.

The Self service has been pretty easy. Being in North Dakota, winter has been a little stressful, super cold temps make me worry....but all in all, I aboslutely love my car wash. I like to be there, and when I cant be there I like to watch it on my camera system.

Its a great business, and you do learn allot every week.

Thanks for all the help on this channel. Bring on another year.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buddy I feel your pain!

I have a Superior machine and that company went out of business shortly after I bought new (touchfree).

Since that time I have been doing my own repairs. My machine is simple as far as touch free machines go. However, there are things that were under-engineered that have posed problems that are recurring.

Hang in there and do your best. Keep service high and if you can't take it anymore, take a break and do something that hits your 'reset' button. For me it is swimming at the Y with my kids or hiking.