What's new

Low Pressure Functions Not working

ClassicsCW

Reaction score
When either the Tire Cleaner, PreSoak, or Foam Brush functions are chosen in the bay nothing turns on. I have Ginsan equipment. I swapped out the metering box door and I'm still having the same problem.
In the mechanical room, all three lights light up at the same time (Tire Cleaner, PreSoak, or Foam Brush) on the pump stand. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Keith

MEP001

Reaction score
Does it have the logic module in the electrical box above each pump?

ClassicsCW

Reaction score
It's definately not a rotary switch problem ( cuz it a button door) And I totally replaced the door with a new one and had the same problem.
Above the pump there is a GS-22 and the GS255 (Counter). I'm not sure what the GS-22 does.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Do you know how to use a voltmeter? Your problem could be very difficult to diagnose given the infinite possibilities. Since your solenoids aren't energizing, can't you work backwards from the solenoids and check each component for input and output voltages when a given function is selected? Surely you can find the culprit. Doing this will also help find broken/cut wires if that's the problem.

Reaction score
The GS-22 is used to energize the trickle sol to kill the weeps when a low pressure function is selected that uses weep, and i think it also is tied into the low water cut off.

MEP001

Reaction score
The GS-22 is used to energize the trickle sol to kill the weeps when a low pressure function is selected that uses weep, and i think it also is tied into the low water cut off.
If the GS-22 fails it can cause a short and act like what was described in the first post.