What's new

Mike Vukelich

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I was just notified that Mike Vukelich passed away last night. He was a long time Forum member and will be missed. Our prayers and condolences go out to his family.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Mike was a true gentleman and a assest to the forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
We will miss him on the Forum. My sympathies to his family.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I was just notified that Mike Vukelich passed away last night. He was a long time Forum member and will be missed. Our prayers and condolences go out to his family.
Thanks Bill for the information.

What I saw in Mike Vukelich based both on the Forum & having a great visit with him in person at his car wash when I was in Houston about a year ago ... was that he was a man of deeply held values & was not afraid to share those values. May that great benign power in the universe bless him beyond what any of us can imagine!

Mike Walsh www.kingkoin.com

Dean Taylor

Dean Taylor, CATEC.com
Reaction score
Wow! What a shocker! I always liked Mike. He had a good knowledge of the business too. He sold and installed several of my machines over the years. I visited with him several times in Houston. I remember he always liked to get lunch at Hooters (so did I). Great guy. So sorry to hear this news. He will be missed.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Bill,

I believe the following is a link to Mike's obituary. Correct me if I am wrong. http://nidayfunerals.com/obits/?p=7230

My brother who was born about 6 months before Mike Vukelich also served in Vietnam. One my first cousins (Nebraska-Iowa area) ... who is also a dear friend ... likewise served as a Marine in Vietnam ... he was pretty much the same age as Mike.

mike walsh www.kingkoin.com

Randy

Reaction score
It really is sad. I’ve lost a lot of my Vietnam Veteran Brothers in the last few years to different types of cancers caused by Agent Orange. The VA has been little help to most of us. Semper Fi Mike

Last edited:

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
About the only good thing is that he went quickly but it's a damn shame it happened at all. The government has turned it's back on the long term affects of Viet Nam. We have a knack for putting our people in harm's way and ignoring them when they return. God bless our military.