What's new

NCS- Armor All/Blue Coral/ZEP

washnvac

Reaction score
For those of you using these products, what is your opinion of NCS taking over? It seems to me a lot of price increases, a lot of discontinuation of my favorite products, and little to no distributor support.

My local distributor just told me there are raising the minimum order from $15k to $25k for free shipping. Not many distributors can place a $25k order, and keep that much on hand due to storage. So of course, the higher costs of shipping is going to have to pass to the end user. I am currently thinking of switching to another brand. KR carries many good name brands that will yield the same results, probably at a better price. I am not sure at this point I am getting any benefit from using the Armor All name.

Anyone listening from NCS??? You are on the way to pricing yourself right out of business.

washnshine

Reaction score
For those of you using these products, what is your opinion of NCS taking over? It seems to me a lot of price increases, a lot of discontinuation of my favorite products, and little to no distributor support.

My local distributor just told me there are raising the minimum order from $15k to $25k for free shipping. Not many distributors can place a $25k order, and keep that much on hand due to storage. So of course, the higher costs of shipping is going to have to pass to the end user. I am currently thinking of switching to another brand. KR carries many good name brands that will yield the same results, probably at a better price. I am not sure at this point I am getting any benefit from using the Armor All name.

Anyone listening from NCS??? You are on the way to pricing yourself right out of business.
KR has several lines - Simoniz and JBS are probably their biggest and both very solid and comprehensive. Also, keep in mind that anything labeled as a KR brand is probably made by one of those two companies as well, which means there are tons of products for true one-stop shopping.

You also might want to check out Quest - out of Zeeleand, Michigan. They are not owned by a national company that absorbed them the business. They are family-run, but they are expanding and in my opinion, making outstanding products. I am not employed by them in any way - and I am not a Quest distributor, but I use their chemicals as well as Simoniz.