What's new

Need a schematic for a 93000 vac

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
We need a schematic for a 93000 vac. My tech called J.C. and they want $55 per hour for phone help. We should be able to fix it without them if we can get a schematic.
Thanks in advance
Mark

robblackburn

Reaction score
We need a schematic for a 93000 vac. My tech called J.C. and they want $55 per hour for phone help. We should be able to fix it without them if we can get a schematic.
Thanks in advance
Mark
I have all of the schematics for the 9400 series. I am not familar with the 9300 series. Would you like the 9400 because I would imagine it is very similar? Is it just a vac or a combo?

Rob Blackburn

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I am not sure which one he needs. You can send both if that is OK otherwise I will find out on Thursday morning if it was a combo or not. He thinks one vac needs a countdown timer (I have the number back at the office) and the other needs possibly a coin mech and what he descibes as some type of contactor.
Thank you very much for you help.

robblackburn

Reaction score
I am not sure which one he needs. You can send both if that is OK otherwise I will find out on Thursday morning if it was a combo or not. He thinks one vac needs a countdown timer (I have the number back at the office) and the other needs possibly a coin mech and what he descibes as some type of contactor.
Thank you very much for you help.
check your email. Just sent the schematic for the 9400. Hope that it helps.

Rob